Sunday, January 24, 2010

20 Week Ultrasound and 5 Month Appointment
















Five months already. I can't believe it. I've been feeling really good the last two months. Unfortunately, I don't think it's going to stay this way. I've gained 8 pounds, and am averaging about 1-2 pounds a week now. Our ultrasound was on 1/21/10 (20 weeks, 4 days). According to the baby's size, our due date is now 6/6/10. It's getting closer to Daddy's and Papa Krump's birthdays and to the birth of our baby's first Krump cousin (Philip and Sarah are due 6/11 or 6/14). It's going to be a busy June to say the least.
Our little munchkin wouldn't move his/her hands away from his/her face during the ultrasound, so it was difficult to get a good face shot. We'll probably have a thumb sucker on our hands. As soon as I sat up after the ultrasound, I felt a lot of flutters, so I'm sure our baby was repositioning and posing perfectly. Heart rate was 154 beats per minute. Oh, and the sex is still sealed in the envelope believe it or not.

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited to meet that little one and kiss up those chubby cheeks!

    Love,
    Auntie Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, you look gorgeous! I'm so excited for you and Bryan! xx Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah! This is so adorable. You look great! I'll definitely be following. Congratulations to you and Bryan! So happy for you!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, you look great! I hope I look that charming if I ever decide to have a little one!! It is so weird to think the last time I saw you you had a flat little tummy and now it is round with a little bundle of joy! This is really fun to follow to be able to see the changes you and Bryan are enjoying. Keep in touch and hopefully we will be able to meet some weekend soon! Take care and love ya!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete