Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Playhouse

Greta and Daddy made a playhouse the other day while Mommy was at work. Greta had a lot of fun going in/out, opening/shutting the door, and looking out the windows. Unfortunately her fingers got caught under the door a few times, so the playhouse hasn't been as much fun lately.

Greta also had her one year check-up. Here are the stats:
Height: 31 inches (95th percentile)
Weight: 20 lbs, 3 ozs (32nd percentile)
Head circumference: 17.5 inches (32nd percentile)

1 comment:

  1. Greta, you and your Daddy sure are having lots of fun. I wish I could be there to play in that great fort with you. I will see you in two more sleeps, then we will be off on our "girls only" week-end. I love you, sweetheart, and can't wait to smooch those kissable cheeks!
    I love you, Oma

    ReplyDelete