Friday, September 2, 2011

Mommy's Birthday!

Considering my 29th birthday had a few flaws, (worked all day, locked myself and Greta out of the house and had to break in through the window, and Daddy was gone all night) it ended up being a pretty good day. When I got home from work, Daddy had cleaned the house and had a lasagna in the fridge ready to put in the oven for supper, Greta had gotten me a delicious DQ cake, and I had my favorite one-year-old snuggle on my lap eating her snacks for an hour while we watched Daddy's first football game. I couldn't ask for a better family! I love you two!

As you can see, Greta was much more interested in her snacks and the people around her then the game.

My delicious cake. I had a piece of the "celebrate" because I love all the gel, and I wanted to keep the "Mommy" because that has been the best part of this last year...being Greta's Mommy. I love you baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment