Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Fun Fair!

Tante and Oma came last weekend for a girls' visit. We were able to get outside to go for a walk, eat a few treats from the bakery, and take in the St. Henry's Fun Fair. Thanks to Tante, I have a few pictures to share...

My Little Miss getting ready to hit the road.

Greta and her Oma.

There was lots to see and do at the Fun Fair!

Right on target!

Tante and Greta at the cake walk.

The cake we were hoping to win :(

All Greta's treasures! Thanks for a fun weekend, Tante and Oma! Come visit again soon!

1 comment:

  1. My darling Greta, you are just too precious for words. I had so much fun spending time at your house, and even though it was for a very short time, we sure made the most of it, didn't we?
    You sure know how to put the "fun" in Fun Fair!
    I love you, my Precious. Oma

    ReplyDelete