Monday, April 9, 2012

First Haircut

After much consideration, I finally decided it was time for Miss Greta to have a little trim. These luscious locks had not been cut, snipped, or chopped until a couple weeks ago.

The before. I was very nervous Greta would be scared of the whole idea, but much to my surprise she sat like a little angel and didn't move a muscle except when she was told to look down at her tummy.

The precious curls :(


Holding on tight to her dinosaur.




Her beautiful braid.



And finally a smile with her hairstylist, Melanie :) Thanks Oma and Tante for your moral support. The hair looks great!

1 comment:

  1. Greta, you are such an amazing little human being! I will never forget how you sat like such a big girl while Melanie cut your beautiful hair!
    I love you, my Precious! Oma

    ReplyDelete