Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Festivities

The Halloween festivites have begun!  Last weekend Greta went to Zoo Boo with her cousin Henry, and this weekend we went to the Cultural Center to partake in Halloween projects.
Our little pirate ready to go.

Project #1: An eyeball.

Project #2: A prune spider.

Project #3: A mummy.

Project #4: A ghost.

Excuse me, Mommy and Daddy, but I think that's my blanket and pajamas!  Greta was not too pleased Mommy and Daddy were wearing "her" footie pajamas.  Greta stayed with her new babysitter, Sara (who she loved!), on Saturday night, while Mommy and Daddy went to their Road Rally. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun time was had by all, and Halloween hasn't even officially begun!
    Greta, I don't think many two year olds would be able to complete four "projects" in a row. I have to say that you did an awesome job, my Little One! I love you. Oma
    Happy Haunting!

    ReplyDelete