Saturday, December 22, 2012

Jolly Old St. Nicholas

 
 
So we practiced before we left to go see Santa...
Mommy (aka "Santa"): "Come sit on my lap, Greta, and tell me what you want for Christmas."
Greta: "I want a sticker, and a sucker, and a toy."
Mommy (aka "Santa"):  "That sounds good!  Have you been a good girl this year and did you listen to your Mommy and Daddy?"
Greta:  "Uh huh!"
 
The actual scenario...
Santa:  "What would you like for Christmas, Greta?"
Greta: smiles
Santa:  "Would you like a monster truck?"
Greta: "Uh huh."
Santa:  "Would you like a BB gun?"
Greta:  "Uh huh."
Santa:  "Would you like an elephant?"
Greta:  "Uh huh."
 
I'm pretty proud of our little munchin for sitting on Santa's lap.  She sure was excited to go see Santa, but was a little disappointed his reindeer weren't there.


2 comments:

  1. My little darling, I can't help but think that basket of candy canes was just the "sweetness" you needed to approach Santa. Opa, Old Papa, and I are counting the sleeps until we see you and your Mommy and Daddy. I love you! Oma

    ReplyDelete