Thursday, September 26, 2013

First Road Trip

Last week I packed up the kids and headed to the Cities to visit Oma and Opa for the week.  Both kids were excellent in the car, making it a pleasant three hour adventure.  We had a great time, and I know Greta was not ready to leave.  I appreciated all the help and delicious cooking.  Thanks again, Oma!
Gabriel during his first bowl bath.  Sadly, this will probably be his last.  He's turning into quite the little chunker.

Greta was so excited to give Gabriel a bowl bath, as she loves the pictures of her as a baby in the bowl.


I woke up one morning to this adorable face.  Greta was helping Oma make zucchini bread.

Gabriel dressed in his tiger apparel for his first trip to the Como Zoo.





Greta had a few play dates with Henry at Oma and Opa's and the park.  They spent hours outside picking up acorns, pinecones, and sticks.

1 comment:

  1. Greta, you in that shower cap is too much for me to handle. You're a gem. I love you, oh, so very much.

    Gabriel, it looks like you are giving your Godfather a run for his money in the 'kissy lips' department. We love you, little lambchop.

    ReplyDelete