Wednesday, January 1, 2014

November

November brought our Tante back and Thanksgiving.  We had our first Thanksgiving feast at the Gillespie Quarters and then headed to Oma and Opa's house for the weekend.
 
I know I've mentioned it before, but Greta really adores her brother.  One day I asked her if she would ever want to go back to just Mommy, Daddy, and her; and she immediately said, "but I love my little Gabriel."



Morning snuggle time on one of Mommy's Fridays off.

I used to love going in the crib with Tante when she was a baby, so it was fun to see my two little ones do the same thing.  :)

Tante had games and projects to help keep these two busy.  They started with a game of feather hunting...

(counting feathers)
 

...and ended with Christmas tree decorating.

No comments:

Post a Comment