Monday, February 15, 2010

Portner Visit


On Saturday (2/13) we went to the Portners for a visit and to pick up baby stuff. Holly and Jason were so generous and gave us a crib, pack and play, and all kinds of other baby goodies. Gramma and Grampa Gillespie came too. LorRae thinks we're having a girl as she told me I'm having a "sister." After Logan heard talk that I was having a girl, then he assumed Bryan must be having a boy. He told me my tummy is going to keep growing and growing and then it's going to break and the baby will be here. I hope it doesn't quite go like that. We spent Sunday cleaning/reorganizing the apartment to try to make room for baby. I'm guessing after we get the apartment all set up for the baby that we'll find a house and have to start over again. I'd be Ok with that, though.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that Holly and Jason are sharing their things with you.
    Looks like Bryan is doing a great job getting that crib put together.
    Now the whole "baby experience" will definitely seem more real!
    Love, Mama

    ReplyDelete