Thursday, April 1, 2010

Seven Months






We had our 7 month check-up today and everything continues to look good. Heart rate was 148-160 beats/minute. When I first laid down on the table, we could see the baby's little butt sticking up. I'm starting to feel/see different body parts push up against my stomach. The baby continues to be very active, especially at night, but I'm feeling a lot more during the day now as well. Appointments are now going to start every two weeks.
We've been busy with house decisions. For two people as indecisive as Bryan and me, I'd say we've done a pretty good job. We have our cabinets ordered, are just finishing up our flooring order, and have picked out half of our paint colors. The house is coming along really nice. We (I mean Daddy) should be able to paint by next weekend.
We're heading to Gramma and Papa Krump's for Easter, so hopefully I'll get some pictures of the cousins. I hope everybody has a blessed Easter and safe travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment