Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Basement

After months of hard work on Daddy's part, our basement is now almost complete, as we had carpet laid this last Monday! Greta has been keeping busy helping get her new area in order and enjoying her time running free in the open space often growling like a tiger.

Helping Daddy put together the IKEA tables for our new guest rooms. We're so excited as now Greta has her room back, and we have two rooms for guests to stay. Yippee!

We now have room for Greta's new kitchen from Santa. Santa's elves must have been a little lazy this year, because the thing came in 200 pieces that took Daddy two hours to assemble.

Up and cooking!

Check out my new IKEA table and chairs in my new play area!

And a new electric fireplace to keep it nice and cozy down here.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your basement looks amazing! Nice work, Bryan!

    Greta, I am loving your new Ikea table and chairs, and it looks like you have been hard at work helping your Daddy. What a kind little girl you are. I hope you are enjoying your new kitchen from those lazy elves, maybe you can cook up something yummy for "Tee" and I when we come to visit you. I love you, my Sweet.

    ReplyDelete