Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Firsts

We're all settling nicely at home.  Gabriel has been the BEST baby!  He's eating well, sleeping for four hour stretches at night (I hope this doesn't jinx me), and loves to be swaddled and snuggled.   He is such a little blessing.  Big sister Greta has been a great help with changing, swaddling, picking out clothes, and of course loves giving him lots of kisses and hugs.
Snuggle time with his big sister.

First bath at home given by Greta and Oma.

Gabriel has the cleanest little toes and feet.  Greta did a great job getting off all the ink from his footprints.

Daddy time.


First walk around the neighborhood at five days old.

Sleeping through his walk.

Bright eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Aah, it looks like you are settling into a family of four quite beautifully. I'm so happy for you. Gabriel Patrick, you get more handsome every time that I lay eyes on you, and from everything that I've been hearing, you are as sweet as you are gorgeous. My darling Greta Mary, big sisterhood suits you well, my love.

    ReplyDelete