Tuesday, May 4, 2010

35 Weeks


I'm just about starting my last month of pregnancy. Everybody is telling me this will be the slowest month, which I think I will be OK with as we still have a lot to get done before the babe comes. I had another appointment with Dr. Nyhus today. The baby's head is down. He also checked my cervix for the first time, and said it was starting to soften but not dilated yet. Everything continues to be uneventful; my weight gain, blood pressure, and the baby are all normal thus far. The baby's heart rate was around 155 beats per minute. Dr. Nyhus still thinks it would be a good idea if I would deliver on his big 60th birthday on the 30th of May. I guess you know you have a caring doctor when he doesn't care if his personal life is interrupted. My next appointment is in two weeks, unless I have problems before then. The house should be almost complete by the end of this week, so we're going to try to post a virtual tour.

1 comment:

  1. I was comparing the last two photos of you, and you are definitely getting ready to have that baby! Can't wait to see you again, hopefully when you are in that new home.
    Love (x's 3),
    Oma

    ReplyDelete