Monday, May 24, 2010

And the Waiting Begins...







A lot has happened since I've last updated the blog. First, we moved into our new house and now are officially living here. Luckily, we had a lot of help from Gramma and Grampa Gillespie with the actual move and Oma and Auntie Kathryn helped us unpack and clean. I've also had 2 doctor appointments, with the last one being today. As of now I'm about 90% effaced, but not dilated. Baby's heart rate has finally slowed down a little and is in the 140's. Everything continues to look good with the baby's head being down. Dr. Nyhus guessed the weight is probably around 7-7.5 pounds, so I'm hoping our little munchkin plans to join us sooner rather than later.

3 comments:

  1. YAY Sarah! You look fantasitc and so does the new house! We're all routing for you!

    Love,

    Cousin Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sarah! You look great- but I do have to say that you look like you could have that little one at any time now!! :) I am so excited for you and Bryan. I hope the house is great and I know that you and Bryan will make great parents. I have been wanting to call you, but I know that you have been busy moving plus we have been getting ready for TAvis's deployment. Well, take care and enjoy these last few days of pregnancy although I am sure you are ready for it to be done with. TAke care and I hope we can talk soon!

    Beth (Hope you call and let me know when the little one arrives- I have been thinking of you a lot lately!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay so excited for you two! I keep thinking it could be any day now! You look great!

    ReplyDelete