Wednesday, June 2, 2010

And the Waiting Continues...

Yesterday I had another appointment. Everything continues to look good, except no progress has been made for the last 3 weeks. Dr. Nyhus did assure me that we will have a baby by next week. On Monday, June 7th, I have a morning appointment and hopefully he'll try something to help speed up the process. My last day of work will be Friday (if I make it), so I hope our little one decides to come soon, because I don't think I'll do very well sitting around and waiting.

I finally feel we have our house in order. Daddy and I spent Memorial Day weekend organizing and cleaning. I would have thought that being 9 months pregnant and scrubbing floors on your hands and knees would help induce labor, but I guess not.

Sorry there's no picture, but Daddy has been busy with baseball. The Frazee Hornets won their first play-off game yesterday and are now scheduled to play on Thursday. It's an exciting time for the coach and players, but makes Mommy a little nervous with Daddy having to travel.

Hopefully next time I write we'll have some BIG news to share with lots of pictures! Thanks to all our family and friends who helped us move and get settled into our new house. We can't wait to have you over, but next time not to work.

1 comment:

  1. Kaitlin asks me everyday how many more days left for you :) Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers for an easy labor...

    ReplyDelete