Sunday, June 20, 2010

Painting the Town Red


I know I'm bias, but could she get any cuter?


Obviously having a newborn is not all fun and games. We've had some rough nights and days, so a nap is a always welcomed.


Greta in her church outfit. Unfortunately, she was unable to wear the matching onesie to church.

Greta's new church outfit.

Mommy and Greta.
Auntie Kathryn and Greta.

On the way out of mass, Greta was pooped. Literally. She was pooped on by a bird.
Girls night out.
Imagine "Sweet Home Alabama" playing in the background. "You have a baby...in a bar." What can I say, we live in a small town.
Auntie Kathryn with Greta at Daddy's football game. We were using the hooter hider as a mosquito net, which worked wonders!
Daddy to his friend on the sideline, "Why is my sister-in-law wearing the hooter hider?" His friend, "Yeah, that's weird."
Mommy and Auntie Kathryn at Daddy's football game.
Daddy, Mommy, and Greta after Daddy's football game.

Little blondie.

5 comments:

  1. Cute pics...thanks for posting. Looking forward to meeting her in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sarah, she is way too cute! I can't wait to meet her. I hope you are enjoying being a new mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just love hearing about Greta's great adventures! She is an awfully busy girl for being just 12 days old.
    Please tell her that Oma is getting very lonesome and needs to spend some time with her very soon. Love to all, Mom (Oma)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute -- isn't it amazing how quick they change and develope their own attitudes! Hope all is well -- naps are good!! Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Sarah- Greta is just beautiful!! I just love your first picture you posted with her smiling. Aren't they just amazing and how good you look after having a baby. Good for you! :) I really can't wait to meet her and see you again. Hopefully it is sooner than later. Take care and hopefully we will be able to connect one of these days soon. Give Greta lots of loves for me! Beth

    ReplyDelete