Friday, May 7, 2010

House













Daddy and I went to look at the house Friday night and were very pleased with the progress, so we thought we'd share. Unfortunately, our appliances didn't arrive. They were suppose to come Thursday, so I'm working on getting to the bottom of this. Closing is set for this coming Friday (May 14th) and Gramma and Grampa Gillespie are planning on coming to help us move in. We are really going to appreciate their help! Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers on Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. What a great house Sarah! It looks really nice. I can't wait to visit and see it, you and the new baby!!! Sorry I haven't kept in touch very well, but we have been very busy lately and I know that you have been too with moving I am sure. Right now I have been busy painting, getting things put away and trying to hang pics. It is really fun though finally having your own space- I know you guys will enjoy it. Well, good luck with moving this week and enjoy your new house. Hopefully we will be able to touch base soon. Take care- Beth

    ReplyDelete