Friday, December 9, 2011

Girls Will Be Girls


Some of the best parenting advice I've received thus far from my mother has been...before you tell your child, "no" make sure you ask yourself why they can't do whatever it is they want to do. Last night, we received two big bins of clothes from our wonderful family friends. My little girly girl was so excited going through all the new clothes and insisted she try on the ruby red slippers. Before bed I asked her if she wanted to take them off, and she nodded, "no." So here she is fast asleep with her high-heeled ruby red slippers. Her bed was full of glitter this morning, but that's an easy fix. :)

Greta's 18 month stats:
Height: 34 inches (97%)
Weight: 23 lbs. 3 ozs. (33%)
Head Circumference: 19 inches (91%)

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love my little "girly girl"! How adorable is she sleeping with her ruby reds????
    As for the stats, it looks like she is still trying to compete with her Tante!
    I love you, my Precious! Oma

    ReplyDelete